The Holidays are fast approaching. And at the current time long term parking for Terminal C at Logan International Airport in Boston is closed. In addition Logan Forward Construction is creating additional unexpected traffic delays. Call Bristol Coach & Limousine today to book your ground transportation for the holidays. Leave the traffic, airport parking problems and aggravation behind. We can conveniently drop you and your luggage off directly at the curb of the airline you are traveling. Call us in Massachusetts (508) 222-1773 for all your executive ground transportation needs.
1. Never join the TSA Security queue with children in it, Go for the one with the business men or women in line. It will move much quicker.
2. Never were flip flops or open toe shoes on an airplane, I used to work for an airline and we were told never to wear sandals on board an aircraft. In the unlikely event of an emergency, it’s best to have a good set of sturdy shoes that will protect your feet from heat or sharp objects.
3. Bring earplugs or noise canceling headphones. If silence is golden, then ear plugs are worth their weight in platinum. Being able to sleep in a noisy plane or hotel room is a valuable skill.
4. Arriving early to the airport means leaving early to get to the airport. We have found that passengers under estimate all the things that can go wrong in the commute to the airport. Why just the other day a motorcyclist ran out of gas in the HOV lane on Route 93 in Boston and it took an extra 45 minutes for the State Police to get him fuel, but by that time the damage had been done to the commute. Ground transportation delays are now a normal part of our every day travels and it does not matter what time you start your commute.
5. Get to your gateway city as early as you can. “Since delays stack up as the day progresses, it’s smart to book the first flight you can into a hub [if you have a connecting flight],”
6. Know your airport’s code. It’s easy for luggage-destination tags to get mixed up at a curbside check-in. Learn the three-letter airport code for your destination and make sure that your skycap labels the bag properly.
7. Call for help. If you’ve missed a connection, don’t stand in line to rebook with a gate agent. Instead, use your cell phone to call the airline’s customer-service number (tuck it in your wallet before leaving). You may speak to someone faster, giving you a better shot at a seat on the next flight.
8. Bring snacks with you because airlines are cutting down on giving passengers food and drink, so its wise to have a stash of food or energy bars with you.
9. If your flight is overbooked, don’t accept the first voucher that comes your way. Airlines typically increase their offer until there are enough volunteers willing to give up their seats. If the airline bumps you involuntarily, insist on cash compensation instead of a voucher.
10. If your a nervous traveler, always book a morning flight. The heating of the ground later causes bumpier air, and it’s much more likely to thunderstorm in the afternoon.
For more information about the Professional Ground Transportation we provide at Bristol Coach & Limousine. Call our reservation team 24/7 toll free at (888) 222- 2817 or make your reservation on line.
Sincerely at your service.
Bristol Coach & Limousine, 145 West Main Street, Norton MA 02766
(508) 222-1773 * (508) 285-7772 * (508) 285-7773 * (888) 222 – 2817
Effective Monday July 1, 2019 parking rates at Boston Logan Airport Garages will increase.
Economy rates will start at $26.00 per day
Regular rate will start at $35.00 per day.
On peak travel days of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Massport advises that overflow parking often occurs, so they recommend that you follow instructions on the message boards posted along the roadways 🙁
Save time, money and aggravation. And never worry about parking or traffic getting to Boston Logan Airport again. Call, text or email Bristol Coach & Limousine directly from your mobile phone. We offer the finest in professional ground transportation in Massachusetts & Rhode Island and we are available 24 hours a day.
For more information about our award winning Affordable Professional Limousine Service call us (508) 222-1773
Bristol Coach & Limousine, 145R West Main Street, Norton MA 02766
On one of the most important days of your life why would you choose anyone else but the experienced professionals at Bristol Coach & Limousine. Our award winning family owned limousine service has provided service for thousands of Weddings since 1996.
Our commitment to providing consistent professional Limousine Service is the reason we are continually recognized by our clients and peers:
- 2019 Massachusetts Family Business Association, “First Generation Business Of The Year
- 2010-2018 The Sun Chronicle Newspaper, Reader’s Choice Award Winner ” Best Limousine Service”
- Google Reviews (As of June 20, 2019)
Bachelor/ette Party Transportation, Rehearsal Dinner Transfers, Airport Service, Hotel Shuttles and of course our 3 Hour Limousine Wedding Packages or Limousine Pickup / Drop Off Service.
We feature the latest in Stretch Limousines, Suvs, Lincoln Town Cars, Limo Coaches, Trollies and Buses
Call us Toll Free 1 888 222 2817
Thank you for the opportunity to quote on your Limousine Transportation needs.
Sincerely at your service,
John & Libby Cacaccio
Bristol Coach & Limousine, 145R West Street, Norton MA 02766 http://www.bcclimo.com
The Encore Boston Harbor is opening on Sunday June 23, 2019. This Beautiful 2.6 million dollar full-service resort on the Mystic River in Everett, MA is offering the finest in upscale hospitality, dining, shopping, gaming and so much more.
Let Bristol Coach & Limousine get you there safely. And with our award-winning service, you’re sure to have a special occasion that you will cherish for years to come.
At Bristol Coach we have the perfect vehicle for all your transportation needs. Call us today to learn more about our special rental packages. (888) BCC – 2817
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
Bristol Coach & Limousine
John Cacaccio / CEO
145R West Main Street
Norton MA 02766 (508) 222-1773
Norton, Mass. — Chauffeured ground transportation provider Bristol Coach & Limousine recently announced that they have been named 2019 First Generation Business of the Year by the Family Business Association (FBA). The company received the award on Thursday, May 16, at the FBA Awards Gala held at the Needham Sheraton.
Founded in 1996 by CEO John Cacaccio, Bristol Coach & Limousine is a family-owned and operated company that services Bristol County and the surrounding areas with a 10-vehicle fleet that includes sedans, limousines, and vans. In addition to the nine chauffeurs on staff, Cacaccio points out that each member of the family plays a vital role within the company.
“I do sales, service, and answer the phones. My wife Libby does reservations and dispatch, while my sons Frank, Joe, and Johnny all pitch in with detailing, gassing up cars, and performing airport runs,” he says.
The annual FBA Awards are envisioned as a way to celebrate and recognize the successes of New England’s many family-owned businesses. From those just starting out to businesses that span multi-generations, the awards recognize the determination necessary to launch and build a business with family, and to keep that legacy going through subsequent generations.
“We’ve been in the running for the FBA a number of years, and at one point I considered giving up,” says Caccacio. “Then we got a call from the FBA that said we were a finalist, and they wanted to come down to do an on-camera in-person interview. I got the family together and answered questions about our service and how we give back. We support the schools, the fire dept, and do work with Make a Wish.”
Cacaccio is proud to add the FBA award to the company’s honors. From 2010-2018, Coach & Limousine was named Best Limousine Service in the Sun Chronicle Newspaper Reader’s Choice Awards.
Visit bcclimo.com for more information.
Article published Chauffeur Driven Magazine Published May 28 2019
Due to expected bad weather on Sunday 1/20/2019 and the delays getting through security at Boston’s Logan International Airport and TF Green Airport in Warwick RI.
#1 We suggest you call your airline today Friday 1//18/2019 to see if your flight is still scheduled to operate. Airlines have announced this morning that due to the expected snow storm this weekend they are not charging passengers to change their flight plans.
#2 If you flight is still operating and you are feeling adventurous please ensure that you allow enough time for your ground transportation to the airport. In addition please allow enough time to get through security at the TSA, due to the current lack of personal caused by the Government Shutdown.
For one night only at the DCU Center in Worcester MA
Let our professional chauffeurs take you to the DCU Center in Worcester MA in style and elegance. As our valued client please mention the coupon below when calling to reserve your Limousine Transportation, with Bristol Coach & Limousine
Luxurious Lincoln Town Cars, Suv’s, Beautiful Stretch Limousines
Coupon expires 2/27/2019
Thank you for allowing us to do what we love!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
John & Libby Cacaccio
Daylight saving time ends in the wee hours of Sunday morning, so – unless you want to be late on Nov. 4 for your airport pickup from Bristol Coach & Limousine, you will want to move your clocks back one hour before going to bed Saturday night. The biannual change officially occurs at 2 a.m. Sunday. But even more importantly please also remember to change the battery in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your pickup on Sunday morning please call our Bristol Coach Office at (508) 222-1773