We know how hard it is to locate your limo from the many black livery sedans that all look the same at Boston’s Logan Airport 🙁
When you arrange your transportation with Bristol Coach you can easily identify our vehicles with a green support ribbon on the trunk of all of our Black Executive Sedans 🙂
For more information about Scleroderma Research please visit http://www.scleroderma.org
To learn more about Bristol Coach please visit our website http://www.bcclimo.com
Call us and speak directly with the owners John & Libby Cacaccio 508 222 1773
The reason why we are consistently ranked as one of the best limousine companies in South East Massachusetts, Is our team of employees who truly care about the quality service and experience your receive from us.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!!
John & Libby Cacaccio Bristol Coach & Limousine 145R West Main Street, Norton MA 02766 (508) 222-1773 (508) 285-7772 (508) 285-7773 1 (888) 222-2817
- Check the number of years the limousine service has been in business
Business experience is extremely important.
- Find out how you will pay. Ask about a deposit: limo companies generally ask for a deposit of 20 to 50 percent down. If they’re asking for more than 50%, you should be wary and will probably want to look elsewhere.
Ask how the remainder of the balance will be paid, For example, will it come off of your credit card or will it be due via cash or charge at the end of the event?
- Check their fleet
There are many choices for vehicle types, stretch limos, party buses, vans, luxury sedans and suv’s. Find out if the vehicles are garage kept, and how and where are they maintained, (On Property or sub contracted out)
- Decide when you’ll rent the limo. Early summer is the peak of the season for hiring limousines. Most limousine companies have hourly minimums on Friday and Saturday nights.
Events you may want to hire a limo for include airport transfers, weddings, nights out or day trips, bachelor or bachelorette parties, city or wine tours, concerts, A to B transfers, proms, client meetings and special events. Most limousine companies have special airport transfer rates and special A to B Rates.
- Review your options in person
If you’re renting for a major event, like a wedding or prom, take the time to see the vehicle you’re renting. Make sure you go and visit there office and specifically look at the Limousine you are renting.
- Determine how many people will be riding in the limo. Most limousine companies offer six-, eight-, and ten-passenger vehicles. There are also larger options such as Super Stretch limos or limo busses. If you’re going on a date and there will only be two of you, you may want to opt for a sedan
7. Check referrals
One of the best ways to find a good limo service is through word-of-mouth. Ask a friend, relative or co-worker who they might have used and if they were happy with the service. Or better yet check their review on line
8. Check for safety
While, it isn’t sexy, it is vital. Check to make sure the limo company has a valid business license / certification. Do they have at least 1 million in liability insurance? Are their chauffeurs professionally trained? Are the vehicles DOT inspected and DPU approved?
9. Do they own their own vehicles – or do they sub contract work out to other limousine companies
10. Find out what is and isn’t included. You don’t want to end up with a bill that’s far higher than you expected, so gather details ahead of time. Ask if there are mileage charges, and if so, what they are. Find out if beverages (alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic) and ice cost extra. Find out if a tip is included in the quote or separate. Make sure to specifically ask, “Does this price cover everything?”
For more information about the professional limousine services we provide please call us at 508 222 1773 or better yet stop into our showroom & office in beautiful Norton Massachusetts
Summer is not over yet – And we have a great way to enjoy what’s left.
Grab your friends, family and loved ones and let us take you to Little Compton RI to Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard. Enjoy the day full of great food, wine and music. We will even stock our limousines with a bottle of champagne and a cheese and cracker platter.
We love to visit this vineyard during the warmer months because the tastings are done outside on their beautiful patio or you are welcome to bring chairs and blankets and have a picnic on their grounds and enjoy the sounds of smooth jazz.
Thursday, September 7, 2017 6:00-8:30pm The Little Compton Band: Roots Rock
Sunday September 10, 2017 1:00-4:00pm The Greg Abate Jazz-Bop Quintet: Jazz and Bo-Bop
Sunday September 17, 2017 1:00-4:00pm The Duke Robillard Hard-Swing Sextet: Swinging Jazz Standards
Sunday September 24, 2017 1:00-4:00pm Doug Woolverton and the Groove Merchants: Funky Pop-Jazz
For more information and availability please call Bristol Coach & Limousine (508) 222 – 1773 or visit us online at www.bcclimo.com